Delivery & Returns
Our aim is to ensure your new purchase hits baby's wardrobe as quickly as possible.
We ship orders within 24 hours of the order being placed.
The exception being weekends and Bank Holidays. Otherwise, shipping will be on the next working day.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I DO NOT RECIEVE MY ORDER?
To ensure we can easily check delivery updates, all orders are either shipped 2nd Class Signed For with Royal Mail for small orders, or fully tracked with Whitefield Distribution Ltd for larger orders.
It is very rare that parcels are lost, but should this happen, please note, we cannot be held responsible. However, we will assist as much as possible to track your order or make a claim according to our couriers policies.
At RUJO we quality check every item before shipment and we hope you love our garments just as much as we do.
However, if you do wish to return any purchase:
- You have 21 days from receipt of order
- Returned items must be unused and arrive in the same condition that you received it in
- Original sales e-receipts must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sale items are not eligible for refunds
- We cannot take responsibility for shipping costs
- Shipping fees are none refundable
HOW TO RETURN GOODS:
Please email email@example.com to let us know you wish to make a return with your reason for the return and a copy of your e-receipt.
Ensure you pack any unwanted items carefully to ensure garments are safely returned undamaged.
Please send returns to RUJO Baby & Kids, 9 Ashurst Grove, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 1UL.
Once the items have been received by us a refund will be issued.